Latex vs Innerspring Mattresses Geelong
At Slumberworld in Geelong our customers often ask us whether innerspring mattresses or latex mattresses are the better option. We have made up a list of the benefits of each of these mattresses but most of all it comes down to personal choice . We invite you to come in to our showroom in Geelong and sample both the innerspring mattress and the latex mattress to see which one is the most comfortable for you.
- Due to its hypoallergenic nature, Latex is the perfect mattress
material and recommended for those with allergies, eczemas, hey fever,
asthma and respiratory problems.
- Latex mattress dynamically conforms to you, offers a natural alignment
of the spine,supporting the shoulder and hip area, without pushing
against pressure points therefore providing superior support. They feel
denser while helping to relieve the pressure points of the body.
- As pressure is is more evenly distributed on a latex mattress, pressure
on pivotal areas on the body is reduced thus preventing circulation
cut-offs. Circulation cut-offs normally couse an interruption normal
sleep by inducing tossing and turning.
- Its superior cell structure gives it maximum breath-ability, keeping
you cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Body perspiration is quickly dissipated and passed out of the mattress,
keeping the user in luxurious comfort.
- A latex mattress retains its shape and does not sag or deform. No need
to turn over through out the life of the mattress.When you move in the
bed, you don't feel lumps as it comes back to it's original shape
- Due to the very nature of late, dust mites are unable to live in the environment.
- There are a range of differing spring type in innerspring beds: pocket springs, bonnell springs for example. Each have differing comfort levels to suit different tastes.
- Bonnell springs mattresses are made from round hourglass shaped springs which are tied together
to form a mat. A round helical crosswire connects each single spring to
a spring unit. Different thickness (gauge) of wire in the springs makes a harder or
softer mattress. The lower the gauge, the firmer the mattress.
- As the air is able to circulate through the springs it prevents build up of mildew in your mattress.
- The greater number of springs allows more flexibility so that the
mattress can better mould to the body shape.
- Multi zoned pocket spring mattresses ensures you get a great night sleep regardless of different partner weight differences.
- With innerspring mattresses you have a choice of premium quality covers over your mattress giving you more choice in the thype of surface.
Once again, we invite you to come and see us in our Geelong showroom and try out mattresses to see which best suits you. All of our mattresses are manufactured by us right here in Geelong and that makes us the experts. We are more than able to help you with your mattress and bedding selection.
To get the most benefit and longevity from your innerspring or latex mattress there are many ways to care for your mattress. Take a look at our Caring for your Mattress page.
Our mattresses are available wholesale and retail. We also habe bedroom furniture, manchester and caravan mattresses made to order.
Contact us via email or phone us on 5241 1108.